MLCA Lending Library
If you would like to borrow a book from MLCA’s lending library, please send an email to our librarian. Click here to contact Amy Winkel-Gois, IBCLC. The books are loaned out for a maximum of 2 weeks. A ten dollar donation to MLCA is requested to borrow, but not required. Books that are not returned will be charged to borrower at replacement price.
Thank you for supporting MLCA and our Lending Library!
- Supporting sucking skills in breastfeeding infants, Catherine Watson Genna, 3rd edition, Jones and Bartlett Learning
- Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, Karen Wambach and Jan Riordan, 5th edition, Jones and Bartlett Learning
- Breastfeeding management for the clinician: Using the evidence, Marsha Walker, 4th edition, Jones and Bartlett Learning
- Counseling the Nursing Mother, Judith Lauwers and Anna Swisher, 6th edition, Jones and Bartlett Learning
- Legal and Ethical Issues for the IBCLC, Elizabeth Brooks, Jones and Bartlett Learning
- Comprehensive Lactation Consultant Exam Review, Linda Smith, 4th edition, Jones and Bartlett Learning
- Medications and Mothers’ Milk, Thomas Hale and Hilary Rowe, 17th edition, Springer Publishing
- Breastfeeding Atlas, Barbara Wilson-Clay and Kay Hoover, 6th edition, Praeclarus Press
- Seven Sisters for Seven Days – The Mother’s Manual for Community Based Postpartum Care, Michelle Peterson, Praeclarus Press
Three More Books Just Added!
• The Galactagogue Recipe Book, Frank J. Nice and Myung H. Nice, Hale Publishing
• Haiti Beyond Belief; Memoirs of Frank J. Nice, Nice Breastfeeding LLC
• Non Prescription Drugs for the Breastfeeding Mother, Frank J Nice, 2nd Edition, Hale Publishing
We also have copies of Clinical Lactation: Official Journal of the U.S.L.C.A. Contact Amy for what you need.
MLCA members receive a 20% discount at Springer Publishing.