Fall 2018 Conference
Presented by the Massachusetts Lactation Consultants Association
and Project Licensure
SATURDAY OCTOBER 27 8 AM – 3 PM
Good seats go fast!
JUST $135 – LUNCH INCLUDED!
- Breastfeeding and Skin to Skin as First Line Non-pharmacologic Interventions for Opioid Exposed Newborn – Dan Hale, MD
- Referrals and Recommendations: Ethical Considerations for Lactation Professionals – Maire MacLean, BA, IBCLC
- Mammary Dysbiosis: Approaching Mastitis with Probiotics, Vibration and Turmeric
Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC
- Hypoglycemia and Glucose Gel Use in Breastfeeding Infants
Jeffrey S. Feldman, MD
- Donor Breastmilk Use in the Hospital: A Case Study
Marianne Anderson, MD and Judith Fayre, BS ,RN, IBCLC
Each ticket purchased will contribute to a scholarship for peer counselor/volunteer breastfeeding supporter to attend.
PEER COUNSELOR/VOLUNTEER RATE JUST $10!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a scholarship application
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St. Boston
Register now! https://newsyoucanuse2018.eventbee.com
Application for CERP/CEU credit has been made through IBLCE
Tufts Medical Center is across the street from the Tufts T (Orange line)
There is also a parking garage.