Reviewing our email, we came upon this learning opportunity, available to Lactation Specialists. This course provides insights from the dentist’s point of view as well co-ordinated care with an IBCLC. It is a three day course.
“The Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Continuing Education is hosting a Pediatric Tongue and Lip Ties course. This course being co-taught by Robert Convissar, DMD, FAGD, and by Lactation Specialist Joyce Funston, RN, IBCLC, will give participants a unique view of both perspectives, from the start of diagnosis all the way to post-procedure care.
We are offering a special discount of 10% for Lactation Specialists interested in taking the course. For more information please visit our site: Please call our office at 617-358-6882 to register for the course at the discounted rate. We look forward to having you!”
- Understand how to diagnose anterior tongue ties
- Understand how to diagnose posterior and submucosal tongue ties
- Understand how, when, and why to treat neonatal tongue ties
- Understand the best devices/techniques for treating neonatal tongue ties
- Perform the procedure effectively using laser technologyBreakfast and lunch will be provided. Free parking will be provided.
Read more at their website. The address, again, is: